March 29, 2024, 12:46:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Search user samples in the browser  (Read 2679 times)

JackJackdaw

• Apprentice
Search user samples in the browser
« on: December 07, 2019, 09:31:33 am »
It would be great if when loading a user sample you could do it inside the instrument's native browser rather than opening a windows dialog box. I would like to be able to preview what i am loading up.

JackJackdaw

• Apprentice
Re: Search user samples in the browser
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 10:04:05 pm »
I came on here to write this post and found I had already written it. CMI V is the best sampler I have used , I love it. But the sample loading situation is bad. I want to be able to preview my user samples when I load them, inside the VST not an external pop up. I don't care about all the retro nostalgia samples. This is a great sounding synth that I use for contemporary work!

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 10:58:34 pm »
Totally agree. That would definitely be pretty awesome.
This space left intentionally blank.

KennyG5000

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 02:08:15 pm »
Late to the party here as recently acquired Arturia V collection, but absolutely agree, not being able to here samples when you need to audition a ton of them is a real shame; you often need to hear the sample 'clean' before it goes into the CMI engine as naturally this is going to alter the tone/timbre.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 03:42:34 pm »
Probably because this software was developed for the Mac first and Windows second, and Mac already has a preview feature built into Finder (press Space while any file is selected to preview it)
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines