March 28, 2024, 11:10:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Question about fields in gold text like the number of notes of polyphony  (Read 1784 times)

bobulus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi....

I'm missing something. I have both Moog Modular V and Modular V3. In the earlier version to change values such as the number of notes of polyphony I would just index-finger click to increment a value and right-click to decrement it. In version V3 any fields like number of notes of polyphony behave differently. If I hover my mouse over a value, the mouse cursor changes into an up-and-down arrow. I don't know what you do from there. If I bring up a factory patch with more than one note of polyphony the only thing I've managed to accomplish is to reset the number of notes value to '1' after double-clicking on the field. Once it is at 1, I can't change it again.

This is true of all the fields displayed in gold text like the keyboard settings K1-K4 or the sequencer settings S1-S4, other such controls in the keyboard controller section, etc.

I've read the manual and haven't found anything to help. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Bob

LBH

Re: Question about fields in gold text like the number of notes of polyphony
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 09:16:05 pm »
Hi,

This is Mini V3 forum. Your question is a Modular V3 question. Perhaps the moderator can move it.

But the fields you mention and any like them can be changed by click (hold)+drag (up or down) with your mouse.
And you reset using a doubleclick.

bobulus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Question about fields in gold text like the number of notes of polyphony
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 12:55:09 am »
Thanks so much. Wrong forum but right answer. I swear I tried everything but that!

Bob

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines