April 18, 2024, 07:35:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: like composers such as Chopin, Bach, Mozart  (Read 1257 times)

Jpro600k

like composers such as Chopin, Bach, Mozart
« on: December 28, 2017, 04:34:04 pm »
Generate melodies and chords like composers such as Chopin, Bach, Mozart and the function to connect sound and sound.
A function that automatically generates and plays a melody related to a single tone.
Everyone who uses the software can incorporate the taste of the composer while learning musical features.
I think that it will be meaningful for software as well as for musicians.
In order to make it a function of software, I think there is a need to replace it from analysis of chord and melody. I think that analysis results for many features already exist, but if you have your own analysis results, you should be able to win the competition with others.
I think that it will be a meaningful function even in the meaning of inheriting highly valuable cultural elements.

note to note
ex)
note Rachmaninov note
note Chopin note Chopin note Mozart note Bach note
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 02:09:07 pm by Jpro600k »

Jpro600k

Re: like composers such as Chopin, Bach, Mozart
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 02:13:51 pm »
As another proposal,
I think that you can greatly increase the value as software by having each piano of each composer preset, complementing the melody automatically with melody by the composer's taste.
I think that it is good as a strategy to sell each piano by each preset for each composer.
Even new users who do not play the piano can feel the mood, and for those who play the piano, I think that new days of fun and discovery will be obtained.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines