March 29, 2024, 06:53:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: The presets I selected inside of Logic Pro x using analog lab no longer load bak  (Read 4976 times)

Owenshr1

I’ve lost all of my songs somehow.

I’ve had this issue in the past with analog lab 2, a reinstall helped but it still would randomly not load my presets back into the song I was making and I would have to close and reload hoping that it would actually load the presets back.

Now with analog 3 it worked just fine initially but am now having the same issue again only they will not load at all, on any song.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled two different times both analog 3 and Logic Pro x and it continues to not populate the selected presets back into the song. It does populate the analog lab but selects the first bass preset for every single instrument.

So, I’ve lost like 50 songs? Who’s responsible for giving me back all of those hours of work????

daluzi

UP.
I have the same issue.
It's really annoying, all projects have lost the arturia presets.

lyford

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Hola, Como Estas?
I am having this same issue! when I load up a song in Logic Pro X, Analog Lab loads up a different patch and so the song sounds completely different.... rendering it pretty useless.  >:(
I have upgraded consistently from version 1 but each time I do it seems the program remaps the patches?

MacPro Quad-Core Intel Xeon 2.66 GHz | 14 GB RAM | Mac OS 10.12.16 | Logic Pro X 10.4.4 | Analog Lab 4

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines