April 16, 2024, 02:15:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sound banks don't play  (Read 2305 times)

jonnatchez

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Sound banks don't play
« on: December 22, 2017, 09:55:46 pm »
This is really for V5 Collection but forum won't let me post on general board. I got four sound banks, checked that they are registered in my Arturia Account, re-synced via Arturia Software Center. Banks appear as selectable options in the instruments, but when I select them, no sound plays. Previously registered/default sounds do play. What's going on? If it matters, banks in question are Floyd Tribute, JMJ Tribute, Vangelis Tribute, Tangerine Tribute.

LBH

Re: Sound banks don't play
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 11:17:18 pm »
I have installed soundbanks using the installer. I think it's strange, but for some reason i don't find the soundbanks in ASC, and i have wondered about that. They are on my account. How have you installed?
Have you tried to run the installers? Perhaps that helps, but i don't know.

My soundbanks including TD tribute do have sound in individual applications and in Analog Lab 3, even if i think a couple of Kraft Prophet sounds suddenly have "Hold" set to on, that i don't think they had before the last update to the newest versions. Perhaps some things to look at. I have not tested all my presets, so i don't know if anything else have happened.

jonnatchez

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 03:56:05 am »
Yes, I used the installers that were provided by Arturia. And correct, they don't pop up in ASC, at least not for me, but after running the installers the presets appeared visible in the appropriate Arturia instruments. It's just that they do not appear activated, or whatever, because no sound can be made after selecting any sound from them.

-Jon

LBH

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 05:49:31 pm »
Strange.
Perhaps it's best if you contact Arturia support directly with this one.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines