March 29, 2024, 12:04:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Logic Pro X Automapping Integration Script ???  (Read 3753 times)

pspacc

Logic Pro X Automapping Integration Script ???
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:49:08 am »
Hi Arturia,

Just purchased the Arturia Mini Lab Mk II. Although a fan of your software this is my first hardware unit from you.

In short the hardware is great but the software integration namely the Ableton Script & other DAW integration really lets the unit down.

As another user states there seems to be no real logic in the ableton mapping of hardware knobs to software parameters - they're all over the place! Please improve this.

Will there be implementation of an automap script for Logic X anytime soon?

It took me a very long time to choose this product over an established competitor. Please help me keep what is mostly a great product.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:28:06 am by pspacc »

ZeroOne

Re: Logic Pro X Automapping Integration Script ???
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 10:51:59 am »
Actually this made me re-think about the product. The first posts about this problem are from December 2016 and still no solutions. Can't believe after months no improvements.

So can you actually map the knobs or not?

pspacc

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 02:30:39 pm »
You can certainly manually map the controls - & things work well when done so. Where the Minilab Mk2 really shines is with its integration with Analog Lab 2 which is no doubt a fine piece of software with a great array of sounds.

As far as automating & scripts for Minilab Mk 2 as a control surface - theres is nothing for Logic x. (although the minilab version 1 script in Logic X is available). I suspect the integration of this may be partly up to Apple - would be great if Arturia teamed up with them to make it happen.

There was an update for Ableton 9  script which works but isn't the best implementation if I'll be honest.

ZeroOne

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 11:58:49 am »
Ableton 9 still don't have a working script?
At the beginning of the year they said were working on it...I mean, why?

funkytransport

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 01:18:07 pm »
Has this arrived yet? Mk II doesn't even show up an option in Logic X (10.3.1) ? tried to rebuild defaults.. didn't make any difference. would be nice to get Auto Assign working.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines