March 28, 2024, 04:48:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Nice work  (Read 10434 times)

Beakybird

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Nice work
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 03:58:23 pm »
How do you input exact parameters into the EQ. I can't seem to pull up any exact number for frequency, gain, Q when I use my mouse or try to use the keyboard. What am I missing?

LBH

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 05:44:00 pm »
Left click the mouse or use CTRL on the computer keyboard.

Beakybird

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 03:49:42 am »
For the life of me, I can't see how to get exact numeric EQ parameters to appear on the screen. I try the left mouse clicks, right mouse clicks, CTRL, arrow. I looked in the manual. Are you using Windows? Maybe there's an iOS version that can do this.

LBH

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 04:08:15 am »
Yes i use windows.

Sorry my bad. I wrote left when i meant right.

The methods are this.
1. Right click when over the parameter and drag while hold the right click.
2. Press CTRL on the computer keyboard and hold it down while left clicking over the parameter and drag while holding the left click too.

aaron aardvark

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2018, 08:47:20 pm »
I'm more of a synth player now, but I took piano lessons for 5 years when I was much younger.  I still own a real piano, but I rarely play it anymore.  Glad to see others are enjoying the Piano V2 sounds (I think they are much improved, at least some of them); I don't own Piano V2 as of yet, though I have access to many of the sounds through Analog Lab 3.  I'm currently working on a song with the Japanese Grand piano, but it may be a long time before I go public with it.  Ever since I got some radio play, I don't go public with songs until I get a formal U.S. copyright.  It's much cheaper to copyright a bunch of them at once.  At some point, I will upgrade from V Collection 5 to VC6 when the price is right (judging on previous pricing history).

puremusic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2018, 10:59:59 am »
Just upgraded to V2 today, very pleased with the new pianos and sound. Nice work indeed!

I just happened to notice the $19.99 upgrade deal in my Arturia Software Center, or I would've just kept on with PIano V which is a favorite piano of mine too.
Roland FP-90 - Touchkeys - TEC BC - MIDI Expression
Kontakt - Arturia Piano V - Sonivox Eighty-Eight - Spitfire Symphony Orchestra

whitepianos.blogspot.com

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines