April 23, 2024, 10:37:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: missing/skipping steps on snare, clap, cymbals & maracas  (Read 1323 times)

Discozilla

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
missing/skipping steps on snare, clap, cymbals & maracas
« on: December 03, 2017, 12:34:45 pm »
Arturia,

Each of these sounds behave in exactly the same way. In a 64-step pattern, pages 1 and 3 eliminate most or at least half of the steps, then play all of the selected triggers for pages 2 and 4.

Pretty frustrated since I had to return my last Drumbrute due to multiple crackling volume pots. It was "fixed" but then returned with the same problem. So the seller swapped it out for a new machine. No crackles, but now this. Please help.

Discozilla

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: missing/skipping steps on snare, clap, cymbals & maracas
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 02:41:21 am »
An update: it seems that it is on one particular pattern that this is happening. When I copy the same pattern to a different pattern it still behaves the same way, skipping trigs on every other page. However, when I wipe another pattern slot and start from scratch it returns to normal. I wonder if the drumbrute firmware can't handle certain combinations of swings applied to individual instruments? I dunno. I'm baffled by it. Hope someone has seen this and can help me fix it. Thanks.

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
Re: missing/skipping steps on snare, clap, cymbals & maracas
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 09:49:53 am »
Hi Discozilla,
Update your MCC to the latest version and try a reset factory on your DrumBrute.

Regards,
Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines