March 28, 2024, 07:18:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Linux AFCC support ?  (Read 10111 times)

snorkellingcactus

• Apprentice
Re: Linux AFCC support ?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2021, 04:58:12 am »
+1

ibisum

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2021, 01:13:55 pm »
+1.  Come on, its a JUCE app, how hard could it be to port to Linux .. release the source code and we'll do it ourselves! 

(.. and I'd make the UI resizable while we're at it ..)

Seriously, there are NO good excuses not to follow up on the promise to support Linux, Arturia.  JUCE apps run very well on Linux already.

ibisum

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2022, 12:24:44 pm »
Come on Arturia, publish the specs so we can develop this ourselves - or give the sources to someone who can port it to iOS!  Its not a lot of effort and it would go a LONG way towards making the AudioFuse Studio even *better* than it already is.  A lot of people would embrace iOS music-making if they were aware of the power of the AFS, and getting a release of the Control Center for iOS should be easy, given the thing is written in JUCE, which is designed for this particular situation.

If there is anything I can do, I'm willing to offer my support as a professional JUCE developer building products for another major audio manufacturer .. but it seems to me that it would be the best for everyone involved if Arturia considered open-sourcing the control center ..

jonnyWalker

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2022, 07:20:07 pm »
+1

I'm tearing my hair out with an 8pre that's not being recognised properly by pipewire. It shows up as a usb device no problem, but 9/10 refuses to go any further. It doesn't seem to realise whether it's plugged in or not, as witnessed by the usb led not starting to blink once unplugged.

Please, for pete's sake, let us do something about this. Reverse engineering is such a waste of time.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines