April 26, 2024, 03:57:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MIDI Clock Out - On/Off Option for New Firmware  (Read 6934 times)

bufirolas

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
MIDI Clock Out - On/Off Option for New Firmware
« on: November 23, 2017, 06:50:22 pm »
Hello people from Arturia.

I know this was already a topic, but I would like to insist on it since it wasn't added to the latest Firmware update, and I'm sure it's something very easy to do.

My only request is to add an option to the MIDI Control Center where you can turn OFF or ON the MIDI Clock Message when using the MIDI output. This would super useful when sending sequences to devices like the Moog Mother 32 or the Korg Volcas, without triggering their own sequences.

Cheers from Mexico.

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: MIDI Clock Out - On/Off Option for New Firmware
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 04:17:30 am »
Hello people from Arturia.

I know this was already a topic, but I would like to insist on it since it wasn't added to the latest Firmware update, and I'm sure it's something very easy to do.

My only request is to add an option to the MIDI Control Center where you can turn OFF or ON the MIDI Clock Message when using the MIDI output. This would super useful when sending sequences to devices like the Moog Mother 32 or the Korg Volcas, without triggering their own sequences.

Cheers from Mexico.

You can stop the Volcas from responding to Start/Stop messages by changing them to Internal sync mode.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

harrykaufman

Re: MIDI Clock Out - On/Off Option for New Firmware
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 10:53:13 pm »
It also seems to be missing on the new Keystep 37. Makes the arpeggiator impossible to use in a hardware setup  :'(

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines