April 19, 2024, 02:24:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Some kind of Bug between scenes  (Read 3045 times)

colinrobot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Some kind of Bug between scenes
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 05:04:55 pm »
I thought it had cleared the problem but the other night I had 3 scenes made up of approx 12-14 patterns in each . The first one came to the last bar and i pressed the second scene which started and plaid fine then when it got to the last bar i pressed the third scene which started but had several parts of the last pattern of scene two incorporated in it. It also had removed parts of the actual pattern i had used in the scene. Should i reset BSP again or upload the firmware then reset it?
I need to be able to use a few scenes together without problems so the band can follow the drums which need to be 3-5min songs which can only be done if the scenes play correctly after each other or i might as well just use Ableton. I'm using Drumbrute as a sound module and BSP for the sequencing .Thanks again Colin ( would it be easier to export it all and send it you for you to see the problem?)

colinrobot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2018, 10:31:46 am »
OK well last night i tried to rearrange the patterns and found that if the last pattern of the scene is the same as the first pattern of the second scene there is no problem.The problem only arises when the end and beginning are different patterns. This also now works with a third scene too. So i can now have three scenes one after another as long as the have the same crossover pattern!! This is the best workaround there is as I tried with different ends and beginnings and all i get is messed up patterns. A lot of hassle really for a simple change over. Regards Colin   

thatfritzguy

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 08:29:04 pm »
I am having this exact issue! Switching scenes causes drum patterns to be carried over into the 2nd, 3rd, 4th bar. Not pleased.
Anyone else experience this? I was going to try the FW linked in this post but it sounds like it doesnt resolve the issue. I really hope this gets a fix.

superaction80

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 08:06:07 pm »
I'm experiencing something similar as far as switching scenes and the drum sequencer. In my case, the drum sequencer just drops out after the first bar of a multi bar pattern when I switch scenes.

I have a video of the behavior in this thread:
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=92700.msg148898#msg148898
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:08:11 pm by superaction80 »

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2018, 08:46:44 pm »
Hi all,
Have a try at this firmware:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=171DtqmjKzbCLpiNFLM83VJjGfrBsdmNb

Regards,
Y.

colinrobot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 02:34:58 pm »
Hi I grec just seen this reply will test it later many thanks for all your time and help very much appreciated  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines