April 18, 2024, 06:22:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MB and Mac OS Sierra  (Read 1403 times)

icee993

MB and Mac OS Sierra
« on: November 14, 2017, 12:18:30 pm »
HI everyone, I've just joined the forum and would welcome your comments on a couple of points please:
1. Just when I was about to place my order for a MB with my local music store I caught sight of a statement on the Arturia website about using it with Mac OS Sierra. I checked with Arturia's tech team and they advised either to not update to Sierra (can't do that as I'm already using it to run Logic ProX) or to wait until they have finished developing the MB for use with Sierra but they can't give any timescale. Does anyone use their MB with LPX on Sierra and are there any issues with installing or running it?

2. There are a couple of previous comments on the Forum about not being able to add a 'Start/Stop' point on the Sequencer and so it just picks up from any random point and loops until its physically stopped on the MB itself. Is this still the case or has it been changed for the latest edition?

I had originally decided to buy a Moog Sub37 where none of these problems exist but changed my mind for the MB after seeing demo's of its vast potential but with being advised to 'wait' and not knowing how long I may have to go back to making a different choice.

Many thanks
Ice

SomeCallMeFamous

• Sound Designer, Record Producer, Live Performer
Re: MB and Mac OS Sierra
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 11:42:57 am »
Im already on high Sierra and did not find any problem within Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Ableton or Reaper.
All working properly ;)
''Put Signature Here''

icee993

Re: MB and Mac OS Sierra
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 10:15:59 am »
Thanks SomeCallMeFamouse a much welcomed comment. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines