March 28, 2024, 09:16:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini V Licence for Sale?  (Read 4313 times)

Ady138

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Mini V Licence for Sale?
« on: November 06, 2017, 02:23:13 pm »
Guys,

I hope I'm not breaking the rules with this post but I'm trying to find someone who can help me purchase a license for Mini V. Maybe your not using it so much and would like to sell me your licence or maybe your so busy that Music production is a thing of the past.

Basically, I cant afford to spend 149 Euros right now as I was laid off last September and lost everything. I do have another job now but paying no where like before so things are pretty tight right now.  I'm using music production as my outlet and recently I've made leaps and bounds forward so would now like to use Mini V to give me that warm anolog sound similar to the Moog Stephan Bodzin achieves.

If you can help and ensuring we stay within the rules Arturia specify with licence transfer I would greatly appreciate you.

Ady Knotts
+44 0 7969642379

LBH

Re: Mini V Licence for Sale?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 03:05:40 pm »
Hi Ady138,

It's legal to transfer a valid license. I guess Arturia will censor your post if it's not okay.

I just wan't to inform you that you have posted in the old discontinuet MINI V section. The newest version is MINI V3, so if you wan't that, then don't buy the old version. There are sound difference between the old and the new version.
The new version also have the new preset browser.
The price you mention for a new is for the new MINI V3, so to me it look like that's the version you are looking for.

The new MINI V3 is used in this video:
Stephan Bodzin Moog Bass Lead Sound with Arturia Mini V3 (Sound Design Tutorial)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGT8BzfWdFU
Also Stephan Bodzin uses lots of DAW effects it looks like. I found out usig your Stephan Bodzin info.

Be careful not to vaste money on a wrong version of MINI V. It's possible to upgrade a single application i believe, but that have a price too. I would investigate that.

Ady138

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 04:57:40 pm »
@ LBH Thank you for your reply. 

The reason for this request is due to wanting to use the Techno Anolog Pack Production Music Live have produced.

Just doing a little more investigation work and I saw that you can buy a whole collection of Arutia synths within the V5 Collection.
So my question is is the Mini V listed in the product list of this bundle the Mini v 3 as that's the one I would like.

Ady

https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/arturia-v-collection-5-download

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:00:11 pm by Ady138 »

LBH

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 05:20:33 pm »
Your welcome.

Yes MINI V3 is in V-Colection 5.
Here you can see what you find in Arturias V-Collection 5: https://www.arturia.com/products/analog-classics/v-collection/overview

I'm surprised about the price for V-Collection in your link. Compared to an upgrade it's very cheap.
I wonder how can they sell at that price when Arturia don't?

Ady138

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 05:50:46 pm »
Ok great thanks for your reply

Yes I was surprised too so I called customer services to be sure this the correct product and not just the upgrade or it was just a basic version or something.

So basically I need to volunteer for some extra shifts now and grab this bargain as soon before they realise that 2 should be a 4!

Ady

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines