March 29, 2024, 03:29:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini V within V4 Collrction + Spark 2  (Read 4089 times)

Ady138

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Mini V within V4 Collrction + Spark 2
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:19:38 pm »
Guys,
I have two questions .
I would like to purchase the Minv3 and spark 2 and while doing my research I have found DV247 are selling the v4 collection for a very responsible price and it contains both products.

Q1. What version on miniv is in the v4 collection?  Is it the v3 or would be an older version and a case of once I install it would allow me to upgrade to the latest miniv version?

Q2, Spark 2. Is the spark 2 EDM expansion pack the same sounds patterns and presets that comes with the Spark 2 EDM product?  Or is I brought the Spark 2 EDM would I be able to install the Techno expansion pack into it?

Ady

LBH

Re: Mini V within V4 Collrction + Spark 2
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 07:26:46 pm »
MINI V3 is'nt in V-Collection 4, and it have a price to upgrade to the V-Collection 5 version.
V-Collection 4 has MINI V2 that's a discontinuet product.

Spark 2 is'nt in V-Collection 5.
I think it's still possible to buy Spark 2 from Arturia, but it's a discontinuet product, so imho it should'nt be possible to buy, as it then should be included in V-Collection 5 as V-Collection 5 should be an upgrade and not a downgrade. But the product page don't tell it's a discontinuet product like i think it should.
Only Arturia knows excactly what the status is for Spark 2.
Perhaps you can get some more info about Spark 2 status here: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=90964.0

Ady138

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Mini V within V4 Collrction + Spark 2
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 08:09:48 pm »
Thank you for explaining the Miniv situation.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines