April 25, 2024, 02:05:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: {Problem} Unable to Control Analog Lab2 within Pro Tools 12  (Read 2271 times)

DLG

{Problem} Unable to Control Analog Lab2 within Pro Tools 12
« on: October 15, 2017, 07:38:23 pm »
Hi All, new to the forum & Arturia solutions in general. I seemed to followed all instructions on setting the KLE 49 up a midi input device in PT12. I am able to use the DAW control functions (transport,etc), but I am unable to control Analog Lab2 as an AAX plugin in PT.

I continue to get the dreaded "Pro Tools can not communicate, HUI.. power cycle,....." type error. Any recommendations?

Can one can share screenshots of PT setup with KLE?

Thanks

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: {Problem} Unable to Control Analog Lab2 within Pro Tools 12
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:32:13 am »
Hi DLG,

What OS are you running and what version of PT are you using ?

About the popup window : This is indeed an issue that we are very aware, but it should not prevent you from using your Keylab with Pro Tools. Just check the "Don't show this again" box. Then hit play and pause on Pro Tools and you should see feedback on your Keylab meaning that they are both talking to each other.

Regarding Analog Lab 2, did your instrument track inside Pro Tools has record enabled ?

This is how it should be setup but I guess you've done the same :

DLG

Re: {Problem} Unable to Control Analog Lab2 within Pro Tools 12
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 05:37:23 am »
HI Matt, in reviewing your screenshot , it seems my "Received From" & "Send To" options are reversed.

For example, in the "Received From" drop down, I only see " Arturia Keylab Essential DAW and Midi IN" and not  "Out Version" as indicated both in your screenshot and Arturia documentation.

I have been in contact with Arturia and at this point they seem at a loss as well.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:41:06 am by DLG »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines