October 20, 2017, 02:08:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: (new problem) Keylab is not controlling Analog Lab 2 without FL Studio  (Read 126 times)

Junno_C

• Apprentice
I just bought a Keylab Essential 61, I've been with it since October 6th. Today I was testing him with my Daws, and loading analog Lab 2 in FL studio and I can't control analog lab 2 with Keylab within FL Studio 12.5. Simply the Mídis signals are sent but it does not work. Already add Mackie control I can only control the Daw but the function of working with Analog Lab 2 by Keylab is lost, simply when I am inside the FL using Analog Lab 2 I can not control by Keylab. Already on Platinum and Live Sonar and still get the gifts and names remain intact in ProTools control but the names of the presets disappear.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:01:28 am by Junno_C »

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Keylab is not controlling Analog Lab 2 without FL Studio
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 04:58:09 pm »
Hi,

This could be a simple configuration issue. First, is your Keylab Essential correctly set on the MIDI setup of FL Studio ? It should be the same as the first attached screenshot.

Then when you insert AnalogLab  2 inside Fl Studio, click on the "Detailed settings" on the upper left corner, go to the VST Wrapper Settings (2nd icon), then set Input port to 1.

I hope it will solve your issue.

Regards,

Matthieu

Junno_C

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:41:45 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D Thank very much, It ok! This is Works with FL Studio ( Analog Lab 2 + Keylab its ok with FL)  ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for Great Support. Keylab Essential 61 is GREAT midi controller

Junno_C

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 04:59:58 am »
 :( A new problem has appeared in FL Studio. When I put the Analog Lab on port 1 and add another instrument to play on a different channel, the analog lab sound plays together, I can only make the channels play separately if I do not add the Analog Lab on channel 1 in the VST Wrapper Settings. How can I solve this other problem?  ???

Junno_C

• Apprentice
Re: (new problem) Keylab is not controlling Analog Lab 2 without FL Studio
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 03:27:55 am »
I still have this additional problem in FL, after making the analog lab 2 work I can not make the distinct channels play the sound separately. I need help!

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: (new problem) Keylab is not controlling Analog Lab 2 without FL Studio
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 11:34:05 am »
Hi Junno_C,

I can't tell you more than we are investigating. However the problem seems to be more related to how FL Studio handles MIDI Input. We are looking for a solution.

Regards,

Matthieu

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines