March 29, 2024, 01:30:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't connect to Arturia servers  (Read 16158 times)

Despondo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • pixel pusher by day...sound mangler by night...
    • X E N O P I X E L
Re: Can't connect to Arturia servers
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 12:58:34 pm »
Opened it up this morning, and now it is performing an "Auto Update" of the app, so it looks like it is now working.

jackn2mpu

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 01:03:42 pm »
When I got the email notification of VCollection 6 dropping I figured let me fire up ASC (which started no problem) and see what updates were available for us VC5 users. Turned out there were updates for both VC4 & VC5 - Analog Lab 3 and a whole bunch of updates for the VC5 synths. Figured it would be maybe an hours tops. Turned out to be an all day affair. I would keep getting 'update paused' at random times during the day which made it a pain as I couldn't just let the update happen while I did other things. ASC never gave an outright warning that the connection dropped but I would get several times where nothing seemed to be happening and right clicking on the program icon in my Mac's Dock would show 'program not responding' so I guess ASC was not getting the handshake it should be getting.

Arturia really needs to sort this stuff out.

edit for additional:
Anybody notice that the forum times are off by about 16 minutes? The hour thing is no biggie and user fixable.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:05:38 pm by jackn2mpu »
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

jsdigital

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 06:51:22 pm »
As of 8:45am PST, Software Center downloads are now working for me. Not sure if you guys changed something with your bandwidth, or something else, but thank you!

mrtimothyellis

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2019, 04:33:52 pm »
This is happening to me right now! Why? My machine is connected! OS - El Capitan

iapetus

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2019, 10:44:31 pm »
Same over here. I'm on a mac and I uninstalled and installed the ASC over and over again. Updated to the newest OSX version, downloaded older versions of the ASC. I tried literally everything but nothing seems to work out for me. Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue or will it fix itself over time? What did you guys do?

Edit:
Funny thing is, it works on my sisters machine. It's a mac too and the connection works fine. So it isn't a problem that is consistent.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 10:50:11 pm by iapetus »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2019, 01:01:14 pm »
If it's any help, I have two Macs, the ASC works properly on one but not the other, even though they're both configured the same. I've given up using the ASC completely. Whenever I hear on the grapevine about an app update I just download it directly from Arturia's website and install in manually:

https://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals

2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Kurgen

• Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2020, 09:44:05 am »
I ended up just manually downloading each plugin I own from the website and doing offline activation. Works until they get it all sorted out.

I did the same, but can't get any further than my upload of the offline activation request, as Arturia seem to be ignoring it, and haven't bothered responding with the email and activation file I need to complete it. Their "support" is the worst I've ever encountered, and their response times are dire. Having read through many pages of this forum, it's become obvious that this issue has been ongoing for almost four (!) years now, and it's still happening, to some people at least. Abysmal service.

UPDATE : I finally received an offline activation file. Still no joy getting the ASC login to work, but at least Pigments is now usable.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:12:27 pm by Kurgen »

lahatte

• Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 12:49:52 am »
2021 and this still doesn't work. So sad.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines