August 25, 2019, 04:13:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't connect to Arturia servers  (Read 2755 times)

Despondo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • pixel pusher by day...sound mangler by night...
    • X E N O P I X E L
Re: Can't connect to Arturia servers
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 12:58:34 pm »
Opened it up this morning, and now it is performing an "Auto Update" of the app, so it looks like it is now working.

jackn2mpu

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 01:03:42 pm »
When I got the email notification of VCollection 6 dropping I figured let me fire up ASC (which started no problem) and see what updates were available for us VC5 users. Turned out there were updates for both VC4 & VC5 - Analog Lab 3 and a whole bunch of updates for the VC5 synths. Figured it would be maybe an hours tops. Turned out to be an all day affair. I would keep getting 'update paused' at random times during the day which made it a pain as I couldn't just let the update happen while I did other things. ASC never gave an outright warning that the connection dropped but I would get several times where nothing seemed to be happening and right clicking on the program icon in my Mac's Dock would show 'program not responding' so I guess ASC was not getting the handshake it should be getting.

Arturia really needs to sort this stuff out.

edit for additional:
Anybody notice that the forum times are off by about 16 minutes? The hour thing is no biggie and user fixable.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:05:38 pm by jackn2mpu »
de N2MPU Jack FN20
Proud NRA Life member

jsdigital

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 06:51:22 pm »
As of 8:45am PST, Software Center downloads are now working for me. Not sure if you guys changed something with your bandwidth, or something else, but thank you!

mrtimothyellis

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2019, 04:33:52 pm »
This is happening to me right now! Why? My machine is connected! OS - El Capitan

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines