December 15, 2017, 01:29:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't connect to Arturia servers  (Read 381 times)

Despondo

• Apprentice
  • pixel pusher by day...sound mangler by night...
    • X E N O P I X E L
Re: Can't connect to Arturia servers
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 12:58:34 pm »
Opened it up this morning, and now it is performing an "Auto Update" of the app, so it looks like it is now working.

jackn2mpu

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 01:03:42 pm »
When I got the email notification of VCollection 6 dropping I figured let me fire up ASC (which started no problem) and see what updates were available for us VC5 users. Turned out there were updates for both VC4 & VC5 - Analog Lab 3 and a whole bunch of updates for the VC5 synths. Figured it would be maybe an hours tops. Turned out to be an all day affair. I would keep getting 'update paused' at random times during the day which made it a pain as I couldn't just let the update happen while I did other things. ASC never gave an outright warning that the connection dropped but I would get several times where nothing seemed to be happening and right clicking on the program icon in my Mac's Dock would show 'program not responding' so I guess ASC was not getting the handshake it should be getting.

Arturia really needs to sort this stuff out.

edit for additional:
Anybody notice that the forum times are off by about 16 minutes? The hour thing is no biggie and user fixable.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:05:38 pm by jackn2mpu »
Jack
aka musicman691 on the DUC
Mid 2012 MacPro 3.46 GHz hex core cpu, 32 gig ram, OSX 10.10.5
DP 9.02
ProTools 11.3.2

jsdigital

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 06:51:22 pm »
As of 8:45am PST, Software Center downloads are now working for me. Not sure if you guys changed something with your bandwidth, or something else, but thank you!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines