April 24, 2024, 02:41:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Saving arpeggio sequence  (Read 1412 times)

rean1mator

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Saving arpeggio sequence
« on: September 17, 2017, 06:03:56 pm »
Hi all just picked up a matrix brute yesterday and first off what an absolute brilliant synth this thing is.  The sound quality I this thing is amazing.  I've owned alot of synth over the years and this thing head about the biggest sweet spot of any I've owned.  The first time I tried this it looked like it worked.  When I tested by choosing another preset and coming back to it three arpeggio notes were saved.  But then it stopped remembering it.   Thanks for any help on this.

I'm trying to figure how to save an arpeggio sequence.  The manual talks and using the link button to save both sequence and preset but that doesn't seem to save an arpeggio setting.  Is this possible? 

rean1mator

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Saving arpeggio sequence
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 08:47:38 pm »
so playing around with it more extensive all the save features only impact an actual sequence when the sequence button is lit.  Would nice if this is support3ed in arpeggio mode as well no?

or some sort of ability to save an arpeggio as a sequence would be great too.  hopefully in a future update.

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: Saving arpeggio sequence
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:51:45 pm »
A few points that may help:

- Arpeggios are not saved, which makes sense since arpeggiators normally operates only on an held chord and have no sequencer data associated with it.
- Sequences are saved with the sounds when the Link button is activated. 
- Sequences are loaded with the sounds when the Link button is activated. If Link is off, the last active sequence remains in effect.
- Sequences can be saved to any preset when using the Save button in the SEQUENCER section.
- Matrix Arpeggiator patterns are saved in the same way as sequences.
- The Sequencer and Arpeggiator buttons only determine whether the seq/arp will be activated when you hit the keys.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:47:19 pm by DrJustice »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines