March 28, 2024, 09:06:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to enable the pad's constant highlighting *????(MiniLab Mk II)???????  (Read 17090 times)

Onimod

(I know that when pressed they glow ... but here's how to turn on so that they shine always do not know ..help me please
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:11:18 am by Onimod »

marcio772

I want to know if this is possible too.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:53:19 pm by marcio772 »

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Hi marcio772 and Onimod,
sorry for the delay.

yes you can set pads in order to remain lit after releasing your finger, using Midi control center.
default pads behavior is a "gate", meaning pad will lit up when pressing it and shutdown when releasing your finger.
in Midi Control Center you can set a pad to be in "toggle" mode : pressing and releasing a pad will lit up, doing this again will shut it down.

in order to this :
open midi control center with your minilab mkII connected.
create a new template (you can choose a name if needed) using buttons down left of the screen
on Minilab MKII picture , click on PAD 1
you'll see options available for pad 1 downside of the screen . You can choose MODE, COLOR, OPTION, MIDI CHANNEL, NOTE
in OPTION, you can choose "gate" or "toggle"

if you want to copy PAD 1 settings to other pads (i.e i want all pads to have a toggle behavior and lighting in green) :
once you set PAD 1 like you wanted , right-click in color and option dropdown, it will display "copy value to other pads"

once everything done , save your template again with buttons down left of the screen
then you can drag it to memory 2 to 7 (1 is reserved for analog lab, 8 is reserved for ableton live)
or select your desired memory and your template and click on "store to".

Hope it helps,
best,

Onimod

Hi marcio772 and Onimod,
sorry for the delay.

yes you can set pads in order to remain lit after releasing your finger, using Midi control center.
default pads behavior is a "gate", meaning pad will lit up when pressing it and shutdown when releasing your finger.
in Midi Control Center you can set a pad to be in "toggle" mode : pressing and releasing a pad will lit up, doing this again will shut it down.

in order to this :
open midi control center with your minilab mkII connected.
create a new template (you can choose a name if needed) using buttons down left of the screen
on Minilab MKII picture , click on PAD 1
you'll see options available for pad 1 downside of the screen . You can choose MODE, COLOR, OPTION, MIDI CHANNEL, NOTE
in OPTION, you can choose "gate" or "toggle"

if you want to copy PAD 1 settings to other pads (i.e i want all pads to have a toggle behavior and lighting in green) :
once you set PAD 1 like you wanted , right-click in color and option dropdown, it will display "copy value to other pads"

once everything done , save your template again with buttons down left of the screen
then you can drag it to memory 2 to 7 (1 is reserved for analog lab, 8 is reserved for ableton live)
or select your desired memory and your template and click on "store to".

Hope it helps,
best,

many thanks)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines