March 29, 2024, 12:56:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE license registration failure. Bad purchase?  (Read 1567 times)

Sandracer17

SparkLE license registration failure. Bad purchase?
« on: July 20, 2017, 07:42:52 pm »
So, bought a SparkLE new from a big music shop in Leeds today but when I have tried to register the license, I get a message saying that it cannot be activated!
I've registered this problem on the Arturia site, but having read some of the feedback from users about the poor customer service, I'm not holding out much hope for a quick fix. I'd return the item immediately, but it's a 80 mile round trip to the shop I bought it from, so won't get chance for another week or so when I am working in that area again..
This is my first Arturia purchase, and so far, it hasn't been a good experience at all.
Anyone got any advice?

Sandracer17

Re: SparkLE license registration failure. Bad purchase?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 08:26:54 am »
Quick update on my post from yesterday .
I received a response from the customer service team asking for photographic evidence of having the serial number and activation code. I sent this to them, and within 5 minutes I received another message telling me that my issue was resolved and to try registering the product again.
This time.......It worked! So, although there are some horror stories out there about shoddy customer services,  I must say that I am very happy with how quickly they sorted my issue out.
Haven't really had much of a chance to test the unit out yet as it was late last night by the time I got it working,but first impressions are that it sounds fantastic!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines