March 29, 2024, 06:57:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problem with wurli and stage 73  (Read 1709 times)

SpareRoomRecording

Problem with wurli and stage 73
« on: July 26, 2017, 09:09:14 pm »
I have raised a ticket for this but someone may be able to help

I installed V collection 5 quite happily. I have just started using it and have encountered the following problem with the above named instruments: In stand alone mode or when inserted as a plugin the above can be played real time quite happily. However, when I record MIDI in my DAW and playback all i hear is a set of clicks. If I click on a note in MIDI editor it sounds, but not if I select a group of notes. This is the case when using them in Analog LAB. Faulty Install?

Any thoughts?

LBH

Re: Problem with wurli and stage 73
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:42:45 pm »
I have raised a ticket for this but someone may be able to help

I installed V collection 5 quite happily. I have just started using it and have encountered the following problem with the above named instruments: In stand alone mode or when inserted as a plugin the above can be played real time quite happily. However, when I record MIDI in my DAW and playback all i hear is a set of clicks. If I click on a note in MIDI editor it sounds, but not if I select a group of notes. This is the case when using them in Analog LAB. Faulty Install?

Any thoughts?

Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Is MIDI editor this: https://sourceforge.net/projects/midieditor/
- or what do you mean by MIDI editor? - A MIDI editor in your DAW?
What DAW do you use?

What excactly do you mean by "select a group of notes" and by "click on a note in MIDI editor"?

Does it all working with the other instruments in V-Collection (both as seperate instruments and in Analog Lab 2) - and with the two you mention as seperate instruments?

Are you sure it's not a DAW issue?

Just in case: Is it the delay in the preset that clicks? There are delay issues as reported here:
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=89125.msg141148#new
But you should have sound until it clicks too much, and at least on presets that don't use delay.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:45:30 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines