April 19, 2024, 03:18:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mic inputs not working?  (Read 3552 times)

dionluyk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Mic inputs not working?
« on: July 27, 2017, 11:33:23 pm »
Anyone have the same problem?

I have connected two different mics using two different cables in each of the XLR inputs.  I have tried both with and without phantom power (both mics require this) and have tried all settings resulting in no signal showing at all on the input channels no matter what level of gain.  Both line inputs work fine when I plug in a guitar.  I am at a complete loss...  :o

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Mic inputs not working?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 09:18:20 am »
Hi dionluyk,

Can you check in the AudioFuse Control Center that you're unit is in Mixdown Mode (click on the dropdown menu in the upper left corner than select preferences)  ? If so, this is normal that your inputs are not working, just change the power mode to Auto and everything will be running fine.

If this is still not working, I invite you to contact our support services for a complete & precise troubleshoot.

Regards,

Matthieu

dionluyk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 09:28:19 am »
Hi Matthieu,

I checked that and I have been running the unit in Auto.  I've emailed support.

Many thanks,

Dion

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 06:25:20 pm »
Hi try an Audio fuse reset by holding down the main cue and mono buttons on power up

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

dionluyk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 09:11:05 pm »
Tried that and no joy.  Contacted support and they said likely a problem with phantom power and suggested I take it back to where I bought it.  WestendDJ tested it with the same result and replaced it with a brand new unit which was tested at the store and all working.  I am now up and running  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines