April 19, 2024, 05:42:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2 Automation data not copied into Logic Pro X  (Read 1274 times)

Bobus

Spark 2 Automation data not copied into Logic Pro X
« on: April 08, 2017, 05:23:22 pm »
I'm using Spark 2 (2.3.0) via SparkLE as an audio unit in Logic Pro X 10.2.4.

I've created patterns using the SparkLE controller. I've used the "Tune" facility to change the pitch of individual drum sounds throughout a pattern, i.e., one individual drum sound will be triggered four times in a pattern and, on each occasion, will play at a different pitch.

When I export the midi pattern with these variations into Logic Pro X, by dragging and dropping, this pitch information is not exported.

I'm not sure why. Clearly, this parameter (pitch of an individual drum sound) is something which can be edited as a bit of automation data in Logic - all Spark 2 parameters are visible in the automation panel in Logic. Does anyone know why that data is copied across in the export and if it's possible to copy it? The only other solution is to re-write it all in Logic, which kind of undermines the point of the SparkLE controller....

jasonwann

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Spark 2 Automation data not copied into Logic Pro X
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 08:10:03 am »
I’m having the same exact issues but I can’t read BXEvan’s reply as I don’t speak Russian.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines