March 29, 2024, 02:19:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What's behind the speakers  (Read 2830 times)

stp

• http://create.ucsb.edu/~stp
What's behind the speakers
« on: July 18, 2017, 07:41:09 am »

Hello all,

I was around in the early '70s and made a living hacking ARP hardware while in college.

One of the standard mods was to remove the speakers from a 2600 and add 2 more ADSR envelope generators (for making better attack chiff or swells) on the left and another LFO and mixer/VCA on the right.

The choices for the Arturia simulation's additional modules don't make very much sense to me...

Also, is there any way to drop the sequencer so you just have the main panel and keyboard?

stp
Stephen Pope
Santa Barbara, California, USA
HeavenEverywhere.com

LBH

Re: What's behind the speakers
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 05:25:03 am »
Personally i think the "Tracking" generator offers many great possibilities. It can work both as a normal and a creative LFO allready.
I would like it was possible to have the options to have it run like now but also to run only one time at each trigger/ keypress so it can work as a creative envelope too. That also require a  reset option to be added to the freerun mode it work in now. Mini V have the option to loop or not in it's motion recorder.
It would also be nice if it could be easier to draw.

I also think it's fine to have the chorus and the delay added. I'm open for more options.

Can you tell more about the extra VCA mixer you mention, and what you wan't to do with it, that you can't now?

You can't change the GUI and remove the sequencer as it is now.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 02:34:45 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines