April 16, 2024, 10:57:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: AU3 Support  (Read 12479 times)

jblongz

• Multi-Engineer
    • JBlongz YouTube
AU3 Support
« on: July 15, 2017, 08:30:41 pm »
Hey, now is a great time to get a tighter grasp on iOS revenue.  AU3 is a huge buzz, but surprisingly, most established brands are not supporting it yet.  I thought the Prophet, iMini, and possible some new emulation would be available already with AU3 support.  Due to lack of communication, I assume you guys are just attacking any barriers, rather than ignoring the market.
MacBook Pro M1 MacOS13 16GB | Asus ProArt i7 12700H 64GB
V9 Collection | Live 11 | Logic X | Maschine MK3 | Cubase 12 | Bitwig 5

jblongz

• Multi-Engineer
    • JBlongz YouTube
Re: AU3 Support
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 04:02:49 pm »
So, I noticed that Moog has released a MiniV equivalent as AUv3 for iPad.  Does this mean there is some licensing priority over Arutria’s own release that is holding back more AU compatible iOS synths like the MiniV?
MacBook Pro M1 MacOS13 16GB | Asus ProArt i7 12700H 64GB
V9 Collection | Live 11 | Logic X | Maschine MK3 | Cubase 12 | Bitwig 5

Kostinka

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 03:57:47 pm »
It's been over a year and still no answers... nor for any update of a possible AU3 support for the Iprophet or the Imini ios version. I'm stuck with the ISEM version that is working fine but it's a shame.

codevyper

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 10:49:04 pm »
Stubbornly not letting this thread die. I've owned iMini for awhile now, but I never really attempted to do live gigging with the iMini because my older iPad Pro didn't have enough horsepower to do it. I just updated to a new iPad with the M1 chip and it seems hungry for apps and au effects and vsynths. My au host can map to AB based VSTs but having to load, or remember to load AB devices first before launching my AU host is a bit of a hassle. As the op mentioned, Moog has delivered a Model D and modular that provides auV3 compatibility. My hope would be that the iProphet, iMini would follow suit. After that, getting Korg to do likewise with their iM1 and iWavestation would be the icing on the cake.

Please add auv3 compatibility to your iPad synths.

Thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines