April 25, 2024, 07:12:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Modulating VCO1 Metal is broken - it modulates VCO1 and VCO2 frequency. FIXED  (Read 1436 times)

yeskeys

• Apprentice
Is this a known bug?
I re-installed the latest firmware and same thing.  Of course I'm using initialized patches with no seq or other modulations.

Regardless of the mod source, selecting VCO1 Metal is affecting the frequency of VCO1 and VCO2.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 09:54:04 pm by yeskeys »

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
That's not happening here on 1.1.0.73. I tried all the mod sources for both VCO 1 and 2 metal, and the pitch is unaltered.

yeskeys

• Apprentice
First, let me thank you for your testing - I appreciate it.
I'm not sure if this just started happening or it arrived this way.  I only just purchased it in the last 3 weeks.
Of course I'm trying out a bunch of different modulations, etc, and this seems like it infers my unit is defective.

Curious as to whether anyone else has seen this behavior.

Thanks!

yeskeys

• Apprentice
Ok, I'm an idiot.  I had a short patch cable in the back of the unit left over from some previous testing.

Nothing to see here......

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Hehe, I've done sillier things than that in my time  ;D

One thing about the MxB, there is so much of it that sometimes one can lose control or miss something that is obvious in isolation - I've had to backtrack a few times in testing to adjust for my own user errors or misunderstandings.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines