March 28, 2024, 10:54:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Broken Already?  (Read 12473 times)

danielc

Re: Broken Already?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 09:19:10 pm »
mine is dead too, just came back from a recording. have used it less than 20 times??? nothing of the above helps. its just dead. the A blinked a little bit , but its gone. I am not letting this go easy.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 12:43:58 pm »
Re: faulty hardware.

I really don't think the 'technical issues' section on this forum is the best place for helping people with obviously faulty hardware. And if you've tried the hard reset outlined on page one, a faulty unit is probably what you're looking at.

Assuming you've bought it new and it's still under warranty, surely it's best to reach out to the store or online vendor where you purchased it and ask for an exchange/repair under the obligations of your country's consumer rights or trading standards, rather than post here and wait for an official response. Just take it back/send it back. It's what your consumer rights and warranties are for.

Hope that helps.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Kfbeasley

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 11:16:06 pm »
Experiencing the same problem. The A flashed for a bit, but now then unit won't turn on. No luck with either the power supply or USB cable. The emergency firmware reboot and factory reset didn't do anything. Contacted Arturia support about the issue and received an email about troubleshooting the problem. None of their suggestions work, currently waiting to hear back from them. Understood about contacting the retailer, but I just want to know, has anyone had any luck with Arturia fixing the issue?

shoridotco

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2020, 01:55:44 pm »
Hi,
I have just got a second-hand audiofuse but it didn't come with its original USB cable. I somehow managed to upgrade the FW to 1.1 using the recommendations from this thread but I still don't manage to get any sound when using a generic mini USB cable. Same when I tried with the power supply on and the green mode enabled. The device lits up and is seen by my mac ( only with the power supply  )  but no sound. I submitted a ticket but no replies so far. Any help/tips / suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2020, 07:37:12 pm »
Hi, if using a standard usb lead you will need to use the psu for it to function. did you try a factory reset after installing the Fw?
To do this hold down the main mono button and cue and power up.

Hope this helps
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

stfnjstr

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2020, 10:09:05 am »
same problem :(

Dr.martens

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2021, 11:22:17 am »
i have similar problem, restart with PSU and mono+up-down knob, factory restart with PSU and Knob "A", really its dont working
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 08:25:43 pm by Dr.martens »

wahwahman

• Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2022, 03:54:53 pm »
One month after buying mine it has exactly the same issue... Sad. So sad.

yann_

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2022, 05:34:01 pm »
Damn, i was just about to buy this product... good thing i came to the forum to check the issues.

So Any alternatives ?

wahwahman

• Apprentice
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2022, 12:16:47 pm »
One month after buying mine it has exactly the same issue... Sad. So sad.

And no feedback from the Spanish distributor since then. Bought it two months ago and had it working during three weeks, then I sent it to them and no feedback from their side.

Dear Arturia, your spanish distributor customer service is terrible.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 12:26:08 pm by wahwahman »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines