December 18, 2017, 08:09:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2 Bug Fix Requests Compilation  (Read 1482 times)

boombaxx

• Apprentice
Re: Spark 2 Bug Fix Requests Compilation
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 08:33:25 am »
Years they have been promising an update to fix the vst. Still nothing

deanfreud

• Apprentice
    • Mono Monk
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 10:37:23 am »
Yes it's a shame!

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 09:24:55 pm »
In ispark, Project browser isnít loading and crashing the app. It happened after creating many kits. When I delete some of the new kits, it works, but when I have many kits (funny I know but as if there was a limit on the sample/kit number) I lose the project browser again. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thereís no point in creating new kits if I wonít be able to browse, find and load them.
Sorry aytekin, but this is about the full-fledged PC software, not iSpark. There is a separate forum for that tho.
This space left intentionally blank.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 09:26:06 pm »
Couples of things that turn me off. I love my SparkLe+Spark2. But i have a some deal breaker issues
-I get a registration window everyday now since a couple of weeks. Even if my software is registered with ASC. Done the reinstall, re-registration, re-reinstall and re-re-registration without any success
-Custom drum kit do not save properly. I have to rebuild my drum kit every now and then. Goodbye workflow.
-Sequence do not save properly. I have to re-create my sequence all the time now. Re-goodbye workflow
(Look like Spark think i'm running in demo mode or something...)

All in all i love this little thing, once you know hot to use it it's powerful and versatile tool. I hope they are not giving up on it.
Now i'm saving money for a Tempest. Unless they come up with something within a year. I'm crossing my finger.
I hope you were able to resolve this. To me, it sounds like an issue with the activation process. Something got screwed up there.
If not, let me know (with a bit more detail) and I'll add it to the "Please Fix" list.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2017, 09:33:17 pm »
Yes it's a shame!

Have patience and faith. Stay positive! :)
I too was VERY disappointed when Spark 2 was seemingly abandoned, with no word, when V Collection 5 came out.
However, we (and me personally) have had positive response this year from high honchos at Arturia saying that they're looking at fixing Spark 2 at the very least, if not upgrading it.
Thus the existence of this thread.

And NOW look what they just came out with. They're a small company. This new V Collection 6 was a lot of work for them. Perhaps now their software people will have more time to dig into Spark 2.
I've been concerned that with all this hardware they're coming out with, that they were reducing their interest in making sofware. I think the release of VC 6 shows that they still maintain a strong commitment to their software products.
.......... they're just not very good at communicating with US is all. ;) ;)

Perhaps it's time to start constantly posting on their facebook page about it again. That's what first got me a response regarding this subject.
Y'all can join me too! The more the merrier, and the more people the more they see actual interest in updating Spark 2.
If they don't see many people interested in them doing it, then why would they expend resources on it?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines