August 19, 2017, 10:46:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2 Bug Fix Requests Compilation  (Read 526 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Re: Spark 2 Bug Fix Requests Compilation
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 03:59:12 am »
Mattjones ... Righto. I understand now.
I would think mono channels would fall under "new features," but your song position pointer is certainly an odd one, so I'll add that to the bugs list. :)
This space left intentionally blank.

matjones

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 11:50:29 am »
Again, many thanks for your reply artao.... RE mono outs.... yes that's fine, they would come under new features.

Re Song position pointer..... That would be MUCH appreciated, thank you. If the sequencer worked as it should do it would save me a LOT of time, i look forward to this being addressed in the, hopefully, near future :D

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 09:38:14 pm »
Thanks to everyone who is putting work in on this, both in and out of arturia.

lordjingjing

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 01:09:33 pm »
I have a bug (I think?), I use the dialer on the CDM hardware to browse thru samples on disk in the library tab, the thing is that after I assign a selected sample to a pad by pressing the dialer, the list always resets when I turn the dialer to select a new sample for another pad. Example, if I have 200 samples in a folder and have selected sample 150, instead of browsing to say sample 151 when I turn the dialer again after assigning, it always begins from sample 1. This is a pain if you have large folders and just want to use the dialer to browse and not the mouse.

deanfreud

• Apprentice
    • Mono Monk
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 12:32:39 pm »
It's completely disappointing that nothing is happening with the Spark software! We talked about this for months now and there is no real reaction from Arturia! We got the DrumBrute and the BSP with both polyrhythmic... something is missing, don't you think?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines