April 18, 2024, 02:19:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Control Center for iOS  (Read 11685 times)

Ljudmakaren

• Apprentice
Re: Control Center for iOS
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2021, 01:27:30 pm »
I bought the Audiofuse Studio with the intent to use with a ipad pro.
I've used the interface with my mac for the past four months and i start to realize that the control center is quite crucial for real gainstaging in my setup.

I would love an app for this. I dont know programming but i do not see any requirements for changing the UI for ios.

ibisum

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2021, 01:16:14 pm »
It is ludicrous that Arturia chose to use JUCE for this application, but won't exploit all of the features that JUCE offers, such as the ability to easily port a JUCE app to iOS or Linux .. come on Arturia, release the sources for AFCC so that your community can do what you should be doing yourselves, you're losing customers over this!

emme

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2022, 07:18:52 pm »
i just received the arturia studio and wanted to solely use it with my ipad pro and just realized that i cannot control it from my ipad pro . unfortunately this is a dealbreaker . looking at this thread arturia does not seem to care so i will return my unit and move on to a better suited interface .

MurMur

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2022, 11:25:20 pm »
I know this is probably just going to be another voice in the desert, but yes, I’m considering to buy an Audiofuse but honestly I’m afraid I’ll need to stay with my Focusrite for a while because of the lack of an iOS app…I use my iPad as the very center of my studio, and that’s just the only computing device  in there now, and to bring my sessions and projects with me when I travel for my job.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines