April 24, 2024, 06:50:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems when slaved to Logic Pro X  (Read 2057 times)

sideshowbob17

Problems when slaved to Logic Pro X
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:02:44 pm »
Hello all,

My problem occurs when I simultaneously use the BSP as a control surface in Logic, and as a sequencer receiving midi clock info from Logic. I press record in Logic and both Logic and the BSP proceed to loop back to the starting point endlessly. If I either Bypass all control surfaces, or turn off the midi clock send to the BSP, the problem goes away - but doing both simultaneously would be awesome! Anyone else encounter this problem and know how to fix it? Thanks.

Damien2003gt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problems when slaved to Logic Pro X
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 09:50:49 pm »
I have the same issue when slaving the BSP and and drum brute to Logic X. I have everything set up as per the directions in the logic x setup guide (I think) but soon as i press record all logic does is bounce back and forth in the fist bar and nothing plays or records. I'm trying to sequence a micro brute, a meeblip triode, and of course the drum brute . Id like to record them all in time within logic. I have had this set up for months and never been able to make this work. frustrating!!! Why is there no tutorial videos on this?

karsten

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
Re: Problems when slaved to Logic Pro X
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 04:42:54 pm »
Thanks karsten.

So I think it is now ok for you guys?

Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc