March 29, 2024, 06:34:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Enable pitch bend data to apply to notes held by CC64 in sustain mode 'normal'.  (Read 3508 times)

jeffbart

Currently pitch bend data is blocked unless a note is held down by a finger - notes held by a sustain pedal do not receive pitch bend data, when Sust mode is 'normal'.

I would like that in either mode (SustMode 'Retrigger' or SustMode 'normal'), pitch bend works when note are held by sustain pedal, like most other Arturia synths.

Thanks Jeff
--
jeffrey
cubase 9.0.40
the amazing Modartt Pianoteq
Arturia things
tc electronic konnekt 24d

LBH

Currently pitch bend data is blocked unless a note is held down by a finger - notes held by a sustain pedal do not receive pitch bend data, when Sust mode is 'normal'.
I don't mind an option more. But the current original hardware CS-80 possiblities also have advantages that need to be kept.
About this here: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=90879.msg141443#new

jeffbart

Perhaps then it needs a third, additional mode - SustMode Normal (no pitch bend) SustMode Retrigger (with pitch bend) and SustMode Normal + pitch bend.

That would keep what we have today, plus enable pitch bend for sustained notes.

It's just so odd to not be able to do this most basic thing - hold keys with a pedal, pitch bend.
--
jeffrey
cubase 9.0.40
the amazing Modartt Pianoteq
Arturia things
tc electronic konnekt 24d

hermitnerd

• Paul Schilling
    • Soundcloud page with synth demos
I don't mind an option more. But the current original hardware CS-80 possiblities also have advantages that need to be kept.
About this here: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=90879.msg141443#new

I agree. I've always been impressed with how much attention Arturia paid to the details of Sustain I / II modes, voice card allocation, etc. for the CS-80V. Many people seem to praise the ME80, but they don't seem to realize that the voice allocation does not work at all like the real CS-80

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines