March 29, 2024, 10:52:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New preset bank : send out your requests !  (Read 3829 times)

Vic-tor

• Sound designer & Jedi
  • Global Moderator
New preset bank : send out your requests !
« on: June 09, 2017, 10:19:55 am »
Hi everyone !

I am currently working on a bunch of new presets for the MatrixBrute and I figured it would be a good idea to hear what people would like to have.

Basically the question I am asking is : compared to the current factory bank, what do you think is lacking ? Any particular sounds you would want to hear / have on the machine ? Any feature you would like to be demonstrated better ?

You can see this topic as a kind of feature request list for sounds :) If the thread is lively I will use it for potential future banks as well.

Feel free to point out to reference tracks of must have sounds and I'll do my best to check them out.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:21:20 am by Vic-tor »

dellstar07

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: New preset bank : send out your requests !
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 11:50:47 pm »
The start to Hawkwind's "Silver Machine" which was originally done on EMS VCS 3 would sound great on the MatrixBrute?

VAU

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 03:54:07 pm »
i would love to see  a few trippy, Krautrock-style background patterns , interesting "non electronic" bass tones and a few deep drones

and i would love to see an OS update, scales , a better aftertouch and most of all: patch and sequence memory expansion

anewton

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 04:57:28 pm »
Some warm gently evolving pads would be great, and some Moogy bases

Ben S

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 12:33:20 pm »
Hey Victor, I struggle to create sounds on the brute that work as sharp, bright chord stabs for modern electronica and hip hop.  So any techno inspired pads that will work well as stabby synth sounds with short release and sharp attack, would be much appreciated!

Edouard

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 01:31:27 am »
Is it too late to ask for Stevie Wonder presets? You know, those famous bass and leads in the famous Songs in the Key of Life… That would be a dream come true, I think, for many musicians here!

hecthehec

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 10:12:01 pm »
Is it too late to ask for Stevie Wonder presets? You know, those famous bass and leads in the famous Songs in the Key of Life… That would be a dream come true, I think, for many musicians here!

That would be great! I'd request also some MJ "Thriller" moogy basses :D

Frans Lemaire

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2018, 08:57:02 pm »
Hi
I am collecting as much as possible presets just to learn how users setup the matrixBrute. I was interested in finding out standard but good vintage synth sounds as riffs and impressive arpeggios to use as background and paint in standard electronic music compositions. Small sounds or the typical JM JArre and K Schulze background riffs and background sounds of all kind, that makes the glue in the music composition .
I have seen in you tube demo's people who created interested drumset like setups . Some presets like that would be fine.

I am step by step creating my own Library and will be happy to share it with all of the people interested.

Find me on You Tube : Frans Lemaire Music

Great initiative

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines