April 20, 2024, 10:49:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab 2 - WURLI V - Black bar in GUI and other issues  (Read 3316 times)

ElsaIlluminates

So I just got the Arturia V Collection 5, and I just noticed something odd...

When I load the Wurli V instrument within the Analog Lab 2 wrapper, I get this huge black bar in the UI with the buttons missing.

But if I load the instrument in standalone mode, everything is fine.

And one last misc oddity. If I select the Prophet instrument, is it supposed to select 2 of them?

- And no matter what settings I use (keep keyboard focus, ect), if I try to use my typing keyboard, and if I change any parameter, I have to click on the background every time just to play again (and repeat).

Specs:
- Windows 10 Home (64bit)
- Intel Core i7-4790k
- Nvidia GTX 750 TI (Latest Drivers)
- Asus Z97 Deluxe motherboard

- FL Studio 12 (v12.4.2)
- VST3 wrapper

LBH

Re: Analog Lab 2 - WURLI V - Black bar in GUI and other issues
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 11:48:44 pm »
I can confirm the Wurli issue. I have it in Studio One 3 too using VST3 and windows 10. All 64 bit.
It's only when opening in Analog Lab 2 the GUI is missing. The GUI is there in stand alone and when loaded as wurli VST3 in studio One 3.

Arturia Prophet V is a 3 in 1 instrument. The two i think you say you select and a hybrid of those. So nothing wrong there.

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Re: Analog Lab 2 - WURLI V - Black bar in GUI and other issues
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 10:27:20 am »
Hi everyone,
thanks for having reported this one.
I managed to reproduce it easily, investigating for now, but i can confirm this, and can add that on windows OS, you can encounter this issue even when opening the WURLI in Analog lab 2 standalone, vst2 vst3 versions are impacted too.
Warning dev team right now.
Sorry about that,

best,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines