March 30, 2024, 03:16:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: - ARP OCTAVE –  (Read 3065 times)

seesterne

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
- ARP OCTAVE –
« on: May 17, 2017, 09:54:53 pm »
It should be possible to select a number of octaves that an arpeggio will play. The desired selectable octave range:  0 to 3 octaves, at least.
Thank you!

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: - ARP OCTAVE –
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:16 am »
I've asked about this and the reply was "use the octave buttons".  That works, but does mean you can't extend a simple arpeggio once it's been set (once you've lifted the your last finger from the keys).  So, +1 from me, I guess?
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

seesterne

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 10:44:07 am »
Yes, you are absoluteley right! The suggested solution is not the answer, because the octave setting will be lost when you lift the last finger from the keys, as you have described.

davidnull

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 07:18:44 pm »
+1

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 06:17:38 am »
Yes, you are absoluteley right! The suggested solution is not the answer, because the octave setting will be lost when you lift the last finger from the keys, as you have described.

One of the joys of arps is flicking the octave up one while it's running, so I'll update my "I guess..." to "definitely +1!"
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

westofben

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 08:00:29 am »

One of the joys of arps is flicking the octave up one while it's running, so I'll update my "I guess..." to "definitely +1!"

This would be a fantastic feature, that way I don't need to use my Digitech Bass Whammy to achieve the same effect... albeit on the post-synth side...

Sebiz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • BSP->KeyStep->BCR2000->Roland D2-> EuroCrack...
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 12:50:40 am »
+1

Kiuas

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 10:55:54 pm »
+1

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines