March 29, 2024, 03:38:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: All my presets so far  (Read 6342 times)

BobTheDog

Re: All my presets so far
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2017, 11:27:04 pm »
I'm not sure that the P2 run circles around the MB when it comes to modulation. For example the MB has 256 modulation paths while the P2 'only' has 41.

The good thing about the MB is you can use a little bit of each source for each destination, this is not really possible on the P2 as you run out of slots having only 16.

The good thing about the P2 is the seq lanes and you get to choose 16 of the sources, also 16 user defined destinations while currently the MB only has 4. We are hoping they will increase this to 16 though.

So swings and roundabouts really :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 11:28:35 pm by BobTheDog »

robst247

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • RobSt247 on SoundCloud
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 11:47:47 pm »
...One thing that I think is buggy is the Seq Mod.  I still don't have a handle on exactly how it works, especially if you try to edit the Seq steps while the Seq is running.  I still find it quite weird.
The functionality of pressing a seq mod step and adjusting the amount while playing got bugged in 1.1.0.73. A work around until we get a fix is to press Record and Play simultaneously. That will make seq mod editing work, but it may get stuck again after a while, in which case you just press Record and Play again.

That's not the only aspect that's buggy. If the arpeggiator or sequencer is running, pressing the TAP button mutes or deletes steps. In sequencer mode, sometimes it lengthens the sequence! This is clearly a serious bug that needs fixing. TAP tempo never works as it is supposed to. I've posted a bug report in the Technical Issues section. Is Arturia working to fix this and the issue you two mention?
Morpheus: "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 12:05:00 am »
That's not the only aspect that's buggy. If the arpeggiator or sequencer is running, pressing the TAP button mutes or deletes steps. In sequencer mode, sometimes it lengthens the sequence! This is clearly a serious bug that needs fixing. TAP tempo never works as it is supposed to. I've posted a bug report in the Technical Issues section. Is Arturia working to fix this and the issue you two mention?

Yes, I've also run into some tap tempo strangeness. The seq mod bug has been duly reported. Also, good thing you made a report in the Tech Issues sub forum, let's pick it up there.

Oh, and sorry for going OT in your thread, robst247 :-[

robst247

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • RobSt247 on SoundCloud
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2017, 01:31:39 pm »
No worries. I love to go OT.  :)
Morpheus: "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

Frans Lemaire

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 10:13:03 pm »
Dear Rob

I am a rather new MatrixBrute user and I found here your presets posted 2017.
Thanks a lot. i learned and enjoyed already a lot by looking and listening to your presets.

Nice creations !
Thank you

MikeG123

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2018, 05:30:19 pm »
Thanks a lot Rob! Tomorrow will try

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines