Arturia Forums

Poll

Here are my first Presets made to share with all of you

Feel free to reuse
0 (0%)
Feel free to download
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: My first MatrixBrute Presets to share  (Read 2504 times)

Frans Lemaire

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My first MatrixBrute Presets to share
« on: June 17, 2018, 08:02:23 pm »
Hi All,

I learned a lot from shared Presets. I have collected all the available presets on the Website and received some presets via this forum.
I worked on my FLM_SETUP_01 since march this year and its quite exciting. I collected in one projects the presets that I like most. I modified some of them and I made a bunch of new presets.
Copied Presets are named starting with MB_  . The ones I mike most are named with MB_X_
Variations made on downloaded presets from MB are named as FLM_VAR_
All the presets I created from sratch starts with the name FLM_

I love to share my presets. The Excel file lists up the type(banks) of sounds in the Project Bank setup.

Rennie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • OLD SCHOOL
Re: My first MatrixBrute Presets to share
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 03:20:59 pm »
Just ordered a MatrixBrute. Played it once for 10 minutes in a store and traded my Korg Prologue for it. Just much more inspiring - Richer sounding - etc. The Korg was nice - just not me.

Am now looking all over for traditional Minimoog style lead patches for my MB before it has even arrived. Sure I can make them over time - but am hoping it either comes with some or someone has done some of the work already. I play live in an old classic Rock Band. Lead sounds like - MagicMan (Heart) / Blinded By the Light (ManfordMann - Portamento) - Styx Leads, Emerson Leads, Steve Miller Band Leads, Steve Winwood, etc.

Any advice or direction is appreciated. New to all this including forums - so any help appreciated.

gregae2001

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 07:36:41 pm »
Am now looking all over for traditional Minimoog style lead patches for my MB before it has even arrived. Sure I can make them over time - but am hoping it either comes with some or someone has done some of the work already. I play live in an old classic Rock Band. Lead sounds like - MagicMan (Heart) / Blinded By the Light (ManfordMann - Portamento) - Styx Leads, Emerson Leads, Steve Miller Band Leads, Steve Winwood, etc.

Any advice or direction is appreciated. New to all this including forums - so any help appreciated.

I've been working on lead sounds like the ones you describe, as the MxB factory set is really lacking in this area. It's been a slow process, but the handful that I've created so far I'm very happy with, and I intend to start posting them soon. Some are ports from the Moog Voyager, while others are originals (including a killer KE lead that I'm really proud of). I'm still learning my way around this brand new beast of a synth (had it for just 4 months now), but I'm slowly coming to grips with all of the possibilities. Perhaps we can swap some patches too...

Rennie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • OLD SCHOOL
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 08:13:30 pm »
Absolutely - Be happy to swap patches when I get up to speed. In the meantime - anything you wish to share - shoot me an email or whatever makes you comfortable. Once I get going - I am happy to share as I see others have here as well.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines