April 24, 2024, 02:29:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bricked err 0d - also won't accept registration  (Read 1626 times)

sunmirrormusic

Bricked err 0d - also won't accept registration
« on: May 05, 2017, 12:39:43 am »
Hello,
Apologies if this is the incorrect place, but I am getting no response from my tech tickets.
While I have two issues the main problem I have is that after less than 3 hours using the BSP out of the box, all of a sudden it froze and is now bricked with a Err 0d  error message.  I have done several factory resets and no luck.  Is there any fix for this?
Thank you. 

papoon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Bricked err 0d - also won't accept registration
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 04:43:39 pm »
As far as i know it is a hardware issue. It happened to me with my first beatstep pro you can search my posts for more details. In my case it appeared the looper strip connection was at fault. As far as my understanding you will have to return it for an exchange.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Bricked err 0d - also won't accept registration
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 03:58:20 pm »
Hi i think this is a touch strip error the ribbon has not been attached properly.
you can take the screws off the back  and the ribbon cable is there please see the first pages of the screenshot below.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines