March 28, 2024, 03:43:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Specific Preset Issue - "All Dead"  (Read 3360 times)

YeezyMode

Specific Preset Issue - "All Dead"
« on: May 04, 2017, 04:23:11 pm »
Hello everyone,

For the "All Dead" preset in CS-80 V3, when I hold down a chord, the notes detune or pitch bend automatically. I've tried tweaking all the knobs and simply cannot get this to stop. I would like to have the sound sustain whatever chord I'm playing until I physically change it on my MIDI controller. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

LBH

Re: Specific Preset Issue - "All Dead"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 06:06:22 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

It's the SUB OSCILATOR settings for VCO that's responsible for that modulation in the "All Dead" preset.
The FUNCTION (waveform) - "black slider" for the SUB OSCILATOR is set to Random.
The  SPEED is set with the first white slider in the SUB OSCILATOR section
And the depth of the VCO modulation is set with the second white slider in the SUB OSCILATOR section.
If you set the VCO slider to Zero, then you will not have SUB OSCILATOR pitch modulation.

Also set the green slider VCF in the SUB OSCILATOR section to Zero is you don't want VCF modulation.
Also set the green VCF slider in the TOUCH RESPONSE/ SUB OSC AFTER section to Zero to avoid aftertouch  VCF modulation by the sub oscilator.

YeezyMode

Re: Specific Preset Issue - "All Dead"
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 10:56:54 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

It's the SUB OSCILATOR settings for VCO that's responsible for that modulation in the "All Dead" preset.
The FUNCTION (waveform) - "black slider" for the SUB OSCILATOR is set to Random.
The  SPEED is set with the first white slider in the SUB OSCILATOR section
And the depth of the VCO modulation is set with the second white slider in the SUB OSCILATOR section.
If you set the VCO slider to Zero, then you will not have SUB OSCILATOR pitch modulation.

Also set the green slider VCF in the SUB OSCILATOR section to Zero is you don't want VCF modulation.
Also set the green VCF slider in the TOUCH RESPONSE/ SUB OSC AFTER section to Zero to avoid aftertouch  VCF modulation by the sub oscilator.

Perfect, thanks so much!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines