March 28, 2024, 12:57:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE Connection Failed Cubase 9 when loading up Spark VST.  (Read 2746 times)

The Struggle

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi I've just got my SparkLE Drum machine I've plugged into my PC opened a new project in Cubase 9  and created an Instrument track with the Spark VST plugin. It then tires to connect the SparkLE with the Spark VST but then after a few seconds it says connection failed then a warning appears saying:

"In order for the Spark controller to work correctly with Spark used in plugin-mode, it is necessary to turn off some midi connections in your DAW midi settings.  Please refer to the User's manual for more information."

Does anyone know what should I do?

Thank you.

EDIT:
I've solved my issue got help from Arturia support. I'll post my solution so it hopefully be useful to others with the same issue.

Go the Devices list then click Device Setup then click on the MIDI port Setup and next to the "MIDI In" for the SparkLE untick the blue X where it says "In ALL MIDI". It then says the SparkLE is Inactive.

Click apply then okay then reopened the Spark GUI and should connect successfully and SparkLE will have various buttons lit up.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:22:52 pm by The Struggle »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines