April 25, 2024, 05:43:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Editing Values in Seq or Arp Seq  (Read 1371 times)

Kearley

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Editing Values in Seq or Arp Seq
« on: April 25, 2017, 08:16:59 am »
Before this current firmware, I'm sure I was able to hold down a given step and use the 'mod amount' knob to edit it's value.

If it was a note value, it showed the note name... if it was a mod step, it had the value between -99 and +99.

Now, holding the step down and moving the knob has no actual effect.  I do see the seq display alternately showing +0 and -0 I think, but this doesn't seem right.

Did this change? Did I forgot how to operate?

D

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: Editing Values in Seq or Arp Seq
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 02:41:45 pm »
No you didn't forget anything, it's a bug in firmware 1.1.0.73. You can get it to work again by entering end exiting real time recording mode (press Record + Play to enter rt rec mode). The Mod Amount lock up may come back later, and you can again enter and exit real time rec mode to clear it up.

yeskeys

• Apprentice
Re: Editing Values in Seq or Arp Seq
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 10:29:08 pm »
I'm on 1.1.0.73 and I have never been able to touch a step in the sequencer and have it display the note associated with the step.  I hope they fix this.

I can however hold down the step and play a note on the keyboard, and the sequencer accepts that note for the step.  This works both while the sequencer is playing as well as when it is parked - with the Record button off.

Hope this helps someone.  Especially whoever is working on this issue!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines