April 18, 2024, 07:08:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Feature requests - iSpark  (Read 6096 times)

BiggCess

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Feature requests - iSpark
« on: April 22, 2017, 07:15:01 pm »
Here are some suggestions I think would help improve the app.

Blank template - to avoid having to always change out your drums when creating a brand new project.

Chop to pads option - when working with a sample, adding markers to chop the sample in to several parts and assigning them to separate pads. This would be great for manipulating drum loops as well as samples. Making it much more than a drum programming app.

Shortcut fix for pages (Spark LE) - when selecting the pages (main, mixer, studio, etc.) the sequence is out of order on the hardware. Also, there is no option to go back to "pads".

Sample names - the app does not use the name of the custom sample. Has to be named twice.

Tune - when selecting "Tune", Spark LE pads do not allow you to play the notes of selected instrument. Behavior of pads should change to mimic app.

Update iSpark Manual - please include a section to showcase capabiliand shortcuts using the Spark Le. I've seen a number of shortcuts on YouTube vids but I'm certain there are more not shown that are available.

That's it for now. Great app but could use a few more touches to allow it to be complete production center.

jmp909

Re: Feature requests - iSpark
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 02:45:34 am »
* it would be useful if you could quick-browse kits with either the top arrows (instead of quick browsing projects) or the option to preview in place without having to hit “Load Kit”, be taken away from the load screen, then have to go back into the load screen, then select another kit, then have to press load again. This could all be done with a single press.

Colourman

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 05:38:11 am »
An undo button seems essential to me. Or am I missing something.

Colourman

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 04:03:16 am »
Blank template - to avoid having to always change out your drums when creating a brand new project.

For real

Colourman

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 04:06:47 am »
A “reset/restart song position” button to get back in sync when using Link.

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 05:24:01 am »
fix the metronome issue and the jog wheel crash

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines