April 25, 2024, 11:17:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: sampler for mb sequences  (Read 1498 times)

marin_q

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
sampler for mb sequences
« on: April 15, 2017, 02:43:55 pm »
Hi,

I have mb for over a year now, but I just can't find solution to make it more user friendly for using it in a band.

I really like sounds mb can produce, but I'm having a hard time with using couple of sequences with different sounds live. Changing patches setup takes me to much time to use mb live with a band.

I would like to record couple of sequences played with different patches to my DAW and than load them to hardware sampler so that I can easily trigger them live and change them in a second,  without having to change patches first on microbrute in order to play another sequnce. If I could do this , I would only connect sampler to microbrute so I could still modulate sequences played from sampler by using microbrute's  envelope and filter.

Can someone recommend what is the best buy hardware sampler to do this? I think electrokorg sampler 2 would do the trick, but I noticed users are disappointed because it takes too much time to load and save samples every time they turn it on and off.

This would really help me a lot so please give suggestions, Thank you very much!

marin_q

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: sampler for mb sequences
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 11:16:25 am »
Anyone?

BruteCoand

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 04:34:52 am »
Check out a Roland SP 404 sx. The MPC 1000 can be had for around $300 as well.

marin_q

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 11:09:33 pm »
thanks, roland looks great but too expensive only for sampling couple of sequence...I found out that volca sample should do the trick and it works great with microbrute

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines