March 28, 2024, 02:48:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Drum patterns on the pads?  (Read 1802 times)

laban77

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Drum patterns on the pads?
« on: April 13, 2017, 11:49:58 am »
Hi!

I'm still a newbie when it comes to combining Keylab(49) + VCollection(4 & 5) + Bitwig. Maybe someone can answer this question or point me in the right direction.

Let's say I'm in AnalogLab or one of the stand-alone synths from VCollection... I'm happily playing along and realise that it would be nice to trigger off a drum beat in the middle of my playing. It would be nice if I could start drum patterns by pressing the pads, since I don't use them for anything else. Is this possible to achieve from AnalogLab somehow? I have the Spark as one of the software synths in VCollection 4. Or is this a Bitwig question? Do I need to be in Bitwig to make this happen? Any simple step-by-step guide on how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

tomschlichter26

Re: Drum patterns on the pads?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 08:48:31 pm »
hi
I am new to the keylab and am having a similar issue.  I am running Cubase and triggering the pads with the groove agent vst.  but I do not know how to play one synth sound on the keys while being able to trigger separate drum sounds on the pads.  The manual suggests this is possible but it refers to the analog lab instructions to do this.  I am not able to find any instructions on this in that manual or online for that matter.  I will keep looking and let u know if I find anything that helps with your problem

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines