March 29, 2024, 11:11:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: A couple of user requests :)  (Read 1801 times)

Torben Scharling

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
A couple of user requests :)
« on: March 29, 2017, 04:32:44 pm »
Hey, I was just thinking of some features that could/should be added to the BeatStep and perhaps rest of the Arturia lineup:

It would be cool to have User scales on all 8 top row pads!

Secondly, it would be awesome to have some visual indicators (as a plugin, or as part of Midi Control Center, so you would for instance have the 16 rotating knobs on the BeatStep have a ring of "LED's" around them with notations depending on the scale you're in, so that you can clearly visually see on your PC screen, where each rotating knob is situated, and what note/CC you're changing it to...

Bonus suggestion: Midi Control Center as a plugin, so it doesn't have to be on it's own window thus forcing to page swap or fill half the screen with it, when using it live....

Oh and one more thing (I suppose it can't do this currently?)...to have 16 different sequences running at the same time, and then you would just use the 16 pads to choose which one you're editing and which ones should be running or not :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:35:11 pm by Torben Scharling »

turbo_kev

Re: A couple of user requests :)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 09:30:20 pm »
I think you have got more chance of finding rocking horse shit
LOL
BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines