April 20, 2024, 08:00:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is it possible SOMEHOW to add more user mod routings?  (Read 1698 times)

droolmaster0

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Is it possible SOMEHOW to add more user mod routings?
« on: March 24, 2017, 04:59:02 pm »
Those really open up the modulation, I think, and they are implemented really well. But there are only 4. I'd gladly deal with a 'page 2' of these. But this may not be possible without sacrificing something in the interface.

VAU

Re: Is it possible SOMEHOW to add more user mod routings?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 05:02:55 pm »
i'd second this...
more pages would be lovely, for patches, the sequencer etc...

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 05:08:23 pm »
This is already a popular request. It would really boost the MxB to yet another level :)

I think an implementation of this is easy and unobtrusive UI wise. To save some typing for my suggestion of how it could be implemented, I just quote myself from my wishlist thread:

I'm already running out of programmable matrix destinations while making a flute patch with a 'perfect' chiff and other subtle articulation. Having 4 is good, but the whole thing just invites one to go further. So I added :
  • More programmable matrix destinations. E.g. pressing the 4 assign-buttons without assigning anything could switch between 4 pages for a total of 16 destinations.

If I'm not mistaken, I see LEDs on the PCB for the assign-buttons (not used currently). If that's indeed the case, then they could light up to indicate the currently selected  page of 4 mod destinations.

droolmaster0

• Apprentice
    • Apprentice
    « Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 05:27:55 pm »
    This is already a popular request. It would really boost the MxB to yet another level :)

I think an implementation of this is easy and unobtrusive UI wise. To save some typing for my suggestion of how it could be implemented, I just quote myself from my wishlist thread:

I'm already running out of programmable matrix destinations while making a flute patch with a 'perfect' chiff and other subtle articulation. Having 4 is good, but the whole thing just invites one to go further. So I added :
    • More programmable matrix destinations. E.g. pressing the 4 assign-buttons without assigning anything could switch between 4 pages for a total of 16 destinations.

If I'm not mistaken, I see LEDs on the PCB for the assign-buttons (not used currently). If that's indeed the case, then they could light up to indicate the currently selected  page of 4 mod destinations.

yeah - wouldn't that be grand?

artElect

• Apprentice
      • Apprentice
      « Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 05:49:03 pm »
      +1!!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
      SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines