March 28, 2024, 11:50:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Exporting favorites  (Read 7619 times)

rahow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Exporting favorites
« on: March 03, 2017, 02:58:32 pm »
Hi
I bookmarked a lot of favorites in Analog Lab2 and i will buy a new computed: is there a way to export which preset is in favorite that not involving doing tons of screenshot ??
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 03:01:38 pm by rahow »

LBH

Re: Exporting favorites
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 06:27:57 pm »
Hi,

What do you mean with using "screenshot"?

The favorite mark is part of the preset.
Only banks and individual presets can be exported.

If you are on windows and wan't to move your presets to a new PC, then i would think it's possible and most simple, if you copy your Arturia folder in the hidden folder ProgramData (not ProgramFiles). Be sure to  enable the PC to show hidden folders.
If you rename the Arturia folder on the new machine after you have installed all the applications, then you can return in case it don't work. But i would think it do work, as long as the folder that's used is named Arturia. You'll have to try it out. I have moved presets in individual sub sub folders this way only.

On a MAC there must be a similar possibility i assume.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:29:43 pm by LBH »

gregwalton42

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 07:14:11 pm »
If you copy the ProgramData\Arturia\Presets folder it will carry across all your Favorites and User presets. It's about 300-400MB in 6,000 files - but that's a lot smaller than the whole ProgramData\Arturia folder which is 7GB and 350,000 files.

It does work - I have just rebuilt my PC (new mobo/cpu/ram) and it worked fine

maksimlenskii

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 03:46:36 pm »
It was a good question, by the way. I have favorite presets that I mark with a filled heart. How can I transfer these "hearts" to another computer?

ericagibson

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 07:18:47 pm »
Bump?

I'm wondering the same thing- just installed Analog Lab 5 on my MacBook Pro and was wondering if I can migrate my favorites from my iMac 🤞🏼🙏🏼

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines