March 29, 2024, 11:04:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Matrix Arpegiator mode  (Read 2881 times)

khidr

• Music is everything
[SOLVED] Matrix Arpegiator mode
« on: January 07, 2017, 09:24:19 pm »
The Manual mentions a Matrix Arpeggiator mode  5.3.2
Press both sequencer and arpeggiator and......
I can't manage to do this. It's not possible to have both "on" at the same time. It's either sequencer or arpeggiator that's lit. 
Gert
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:53:03 am by Edouard_Arturia »
-------------------------------------------------
www.soundcloud.com/khidr

Thierry -Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Re: Matrix Arpegiator mode
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:20:02 am »
Hi Gert,
Sorry, actually this mode has been disabled in firmware version 1.0 because it needed a few refinements. It will be enabled in version 1.1 soon to come (I cannot tell if it is a matter of weeks or a couple months however). I guess this piece of information should be available somewhere, I will see what can be done.

JWaltman

Re: Matrix Arpegiator mode
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 04:57:14 am »
I hope it'll come soon! Seems a lovely addition!

lensflare

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • https://soundcloud.com/lensflare-564296261
    • Lensflare Soundcloud
Re: [SOLVED] Matrix Arpegiator mode
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 12:04:19 pm »
can't simply wait this feature to be available!!!!!
www.lensflare.it
 "Our Planet - Gaia, Mother Earth - is a Living being and all life forms are her offspring"

akrasz2427

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 06:06:26 pm »
Hi, I've just purchased mine last week and one of the biggest selling point was for me,  this matrix arpeggio mode. So I ran into the same problem what was mentioned above. I sent an email to Arturia about this couple of days ago  and  I haven't got a reply yet....so now, I found out from this forum that this feature actually is  disabled.....wow.....I wish they notified the dealers  I would have waited a year until you guys work out all the bugs!   I am considering to retune the synth. and wait until actually you guys have a workable unit......

BobTheDog

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 11:52:26 pm »
Hi, I've just purchased mine last week and one of the biggest selling point was for me,  this matrix arpeggio mode. So I ran into the same problem what was mentioned above. I sent an email to Arturia about this couple of days ago  and  I haven't got a reply yet....so now, I found out from this forum that this feature actually is  disabled.....wow.....I wish they notified the dealers  I would have waited a year until you guys work out all the bugs!   I am considering to retune the synth. and wait until actually you guys have a workable unit......

There's a user her DRJustice that is after a MB. PM him to see if he will have yours, are you in Europe?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines